Put down the medicine ball and pick up some berry and almond protein balls. Make them at the weekend and stay stoked up this summer with healthy protein packed snacks. Thanks for the recipe Fran!
- 1 Cup Dates
- ½ Cup Oats
- 1 Scoop SFN Berry Lean Whey Protein
- ¼ Flaked Almonds
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- ½ Frozen Raspberries
- Pulse the oats and dates together in a high speed blender until they resemble a fine crumb and have started to stick together.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until they have all come together.
- It should be a sticky mix.
- Using clean hands and a spoon, scoop a little bit of mix and roll into a ball.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture – it should make about 12-13 little balls.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.