Cookie dough made from chickpeas?! Think it sounds weird? Give this recipe a go and you are sure to be converted! To turn into actual cookies just bake in the oven for 15 mins. (Fran's recipe has been adapted from www.tallyrye.com)
- 1 can of drained and rinsed Chickpeas (if you are like me then remove the skins as well -it is time consuming but tastes so much better)
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Protein (I use SFN Vanilla Whey)
- 1-2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 50g Chocolate Chips
- Add all of the ingredients apart from the chocolate chips into your blender and pulse until every thing is combined and you are left with a slightly chunky texture.
- Stir in your chocolate chips.
- Leave to set in the fridge for 30 mins before digging in.