Fran's back with these amazing carrot cake protein balls! They come together in about 5 mins and are ideal for keeping in the fridge throughout the week as a snack or bringing into work to have with a cup of tea when 4pm rolls around. Each ball contains the perfect amount of spice cinnamon and ginger to give it that distinctive carrot cake flavour as well as fresh grated carrot to squeeze in an extra vegetable into you day.
Ingredients: Makes 10 Balls
- 1 Medium Carrot
- 4 Medjool Dates
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1 1/2 tsbp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp All Spice
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 2 Scoops SFN Vanilla Whey
- Start by grating the carrot and adding to a food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until all the ingredients are combined.
- Keep pulsing until the mix comes together and starts forming clumps.
- Scoop a small amount of mixture out and roll into a ball.
- Do the same with the remaining mixture until it is all gone.
- Store in the fridge for about 30 mins to firm up and then dig in!