Fran's back at it again with the perfect breakfast recipe for those days where you want something a little different or you have no time to make breakfast in the morning. This is perfect as it is easily made the night before and packs a real chocolaty protein punch!
- 4 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 scoop SFN Protein of your choice (I have used the Vegan Chocolate in this picture)
- 200ml Milk
- Any fruit of your choice, berries and bananas work really well.
- A large handful of your favourite granola
- 2 tsp Peanut Butter
- To make the chia pudding mix together the chia seeds, milk and protein powder in a bowl.
- Leave to set in the fridge for about 15 mins or over night if you are preparing for the next day.