- 4 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 scoop SFN Protein of your choice (I have used the Vegan Chocolate in this picture)
- 200ml Milk
- Any fruit of your choice, berries and bananas work really well.
- A large handful of your favourite granola
- 2 tsp Peanut Butter
- To make the chia pudding mix together the chia seeds, milk and protein powder in a bowl.
- Leave to set in the fridge for about 15 mins or over night if you are preparing for the next day.
Once you are ready to eat, assemble your parfait in a jar (or bowl). Layer up the fruit, chia pudding and granola and finish with a drizzle of peanut butter.
WHAT OUR PRO TEAM SAYS:
"Fran's back at it again with the perfect breakfast recipe for those days where you want something a little different or you have no time to make breakfast in the morning. This is perfect as it is easily made the night before and packs a real chocolaty protein punch!"
Don’t forget to tag us in your own recipes using #SFNrecipes
WANT MORE RECIPES?
Sign up here and we will send you new recipes regularly