Cookie dough made from chickpeas?! Think it sounds weird? Give this protein cookie dough recipe a go and you are sure to be converted! To turn into actual cookies just bake in the oven for 15 mins. (Fran's recipe has been adapted from www.tallyrye.com)
Protein Cookie Dough Ingredients:
- 1 can of drained and rinsed Chickpeas (if you are like me then remove the skins as well -it is time consuming but tastes so much better)
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Protein (I use SFN Vanilla Whey)
- 1-2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 50g Chocolate Chips
Protein Cookie Dough Method:
- Add all of the ingredients apart from the chocolate chips into your blender and pulse until every thing is combined and you are left with a slightly chunky texture.
- Stir in your chocolate chips.
- Leave to set in the fridge for 30 mins before digging in to this tasty protein cookie dow!