Fran's been at it again, this time making the perfect summer breakfast/snack. So cooling, easy to make and tastes just like ice cream. But unlike conventional ice cream it's actually only made with three ingredients: strawberry’s, banana and SFN Mad Vanilla Whey Protein.
- 1 Large Frozen Banana
- Large Handful of Frozen Strawberry’s
- 1 scoop of Madagascan Vanilla Whey Protein
- Toppings of your choice: Try my chocolate and chia protein balls
- Blend all the ingredients together in a high speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- If you are having trouble blending you can add a splash of milk.
- Top with your favourite toppings e.g. coconut, chocolate chips, chia seeds, peanut butter etc.