Recipe: Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups:
➼ 100g 70%+ dark chocolate
➼ 3 tbsp coconut oil
➼ 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
➼ 30g vegan vanilla SF Nutrition protein powder
Our friend Keara has created these little treats for you. Give them a try and show us how you get on by tagging us in social media posts.
1. Bring a pan of water almost to a boil and melt half the chocolate and coconut oil in a metal bowl over the top of the hot water (best way to not burn the choc)
2. Grease medium-sized muffin tins with some coconut oil or oil spray and pour melted choc mixture into the bottom of the tin and put in the freezer
3. While it freezes mix together your protein powder and peanut butter.
4. Melt the other half of choc/oil using the same method
5. Once choc mix is frozen (about 20 -30 mins) evenly disperse the peanut butter mix on top of frozen choc and then pour melted choc on top and freeze for another 30 mins (add a sprinkle of pink salt on top!)
Fun fact: did you know that 70%- 100% dark chocolate has tons of health benefits because of the contains:
🍫 MAGNESIUM = regulates blood sugar =, boosts immunity, and helps ease menstrual pain.
🍫POLYPHENOLS= a powerful anti-oxidant
🍫PREBIOTIC= helps feed healthy gut flora in your digestive tract.
If you enjoyed trying out this protein recipe, why not give our perfect protein waffles recipe a try!