- Bring a pan of water almost to a boil and melt half the chocolate and coconut oil in a metal bowl over the top of the hot water (best way to not burn the choc)
- Grease medium-sized muffin tins with some coconut oil or oil spray and pour melted choc mixture into the bottom of the tin and put in the freezer
- While it freezes mix together your protein powder and peanut butter.
- Melt the other half of choc/oil using the same method
- Once choc mix is frozen (about 20 -30 mins) evenly disperse the peanut butter mix on top of frozen choc and then pour melted choc on top and freeze for another 30 mins (add a sprinkle of pink salt on top!)
WHAT OUR PRO TEAM SAYS:
"Our friend Keara has created these little treats for you. Give them a try and show us how you get on by tagging us in social media posts."