Who says you have to wait until Pancake Day to tuck into a stack of pancakes? Whether you’ve finished a hard workout or want to start your day right, these pancakes are full of protein and healthy fats to keep you fuelled for ages. You can be as creative as you like with the toppings, Fran says the more the merrier!
Ingredients: (Serves 1)
- 1 large ripe Banana
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Oats
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 scoop SFN Vanilla Protein Powder
- Blend all the ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Add a little splash of milk if necessary – but the batter should be a thick consistency.
- Heat a small knob of butter in a frying pan and spoon a small circle of batter into the pan.
- Cook on a low heat until air bubbles start to form before flipping and cooking on the other side.
- Repeat with each pancake.
- Top with your favourite ingredients, we suggest: peanut butter, fruit, berries, maple syrup, coconut or yoghurt.
If you're looking for more protein pancake recipes, because you just can't get enough, then give our chocolate and pear protein pancake recipe a try!