Ooh La La French Toast
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Scoop of SFN Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 Pieces of Bread
- Splash of Milk
- Knob of Butter to cook in
- Toppings of Choice: Banana, Berries, Peanut Butter, Coconut, Nutella etc.
- Start by cracking both the eggs into a shallow dish and whisking together adding in the protein powder and making sure it is all mixed together.
- Whilst you heat up the butter in the frying pan on a medium heat, soak one of the pieces of bread in the egg mixture - making sure both sides are covered.
- Fry the first piece of bread in the pan for about 2 mins on each side.
- Repeat with the second piece of bread.
- Stack your slices up high and add your favourite toppings before digging in.
WHAT OUR PRO TEAM SAYS:
"Spice up your typical morning toast and turn it French! Don’t feel that you’re indulging yourself too much with this perfectly balanced protein brekky. It contains lots of essential nutrients that you’ll need to power through the day – protein; derived from the eggs and protein powder, carbohydrates from the bread and healthy fats from the egg yolks and butter. You can dress it up with a choice of your favourite toppings, ours are banana’s, peanut butter, berries or Nutella. Bon appétit!"
Don’t forget to tag us in your own recipes using #SFNrecipes
WANT MORE RECIPES?
Sign up here and we will send you new recipes regularly