- 1 cup of Dates
- 1 cup of Cashews
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 Scoops of Chocolate Protein (Our fav is SFN Dark Chocolate Whey)
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1 Tbsp of sweetener (We suggest using date nectar here)
- Blend all of the ingredients together - apart from the milk - until it resembles a fine crumb.
- Add in the milk and blend again until the mixture starts to stick together.
- Form small balls out of the mix by rolling between your hands.
- Repeat with all of the mix.
WHAT OUR PRO TEAM SAYS:
"These little balls of protein heaven are the perfect fix for that sweet, post-dinner craving. They taste even better as a topping, adding extra POW to your morning porridge! We guarantee you won’t be able to stop once you start, thanks a lot Fran!"