Why Supergreens are beneficial?
Why Supergreens could be very beneficial towards your everyday life!
Unfortunately, it’s not always easy to get in the servings of greens you need through food. Between work, family, and life in general, we don’t always have as much time as we’d like to spend in the kitchen!
Our powdered supergreens are an easy, convenient, and effective way to get in the greens you need to keep your body healthy!
What are the benefits you say? Listen up.
1. Supergreens powder are alkalising. Concentrated greens help reduce acidity in the blood and tissues and replenish the body’s alkaline reserves.
2. They help build healthy blood. Greens have a high chlorophyll content. Chlorophyll has a similar chemical structure to blood, the only difference being that chlorophyll has magnesium at the centre, whereas blood has iron. Building healthy blood helps to improve oxygen transfer through the body.
3. They have a gentle detoxifying effect on the body. Chlorophyll-rich ingredients help to bind toxins and aid elimination.
4. They contain antioxidants to help neutralise damaging free radicals.
5. They are rich in vitamins and minerals and supply a wide range of trace electrolytes which help cellular functioning.
6. They supply the body with phytonutrients. Research shows that many of these phytonutrients have immune-boosting properties.
7. Sulforaphane, which is found in broccoli (one of our ingredients), yields promising results for cardiovascular health, for protection from certain types of cancers and for digestive disorders.
Supergreens powder is a superb way to start the day. You can simply mix a scoop in a glass of water (preferably alkaline), or add it in your juice or even better, a smoothie!
So, supergreens definitely should be a part of everyone’s regime especially if you do not consume at least 5 portions per day of vegetables! You can also purchase our supergreens powder in our shop!
Don’t forget to tag us in your own recipes using #SFNrecipes
WANT MORE RECIPES?
Sign up here and we will send you new recipes regularly