Charlie & the Choco-Berry Lollipops
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 75g Frozen Strawberries
- 1 +1/2 Scoops SFN Lean Chocolate Whey Protein
- 1 tbsp Cacao Powder
- Splash of Milk
- Place the banana and strawberries in a blender and pulse until they have broken down.
- Add a splash of milk and continue to blend until smooth – you might need to scrape down the sides occasionally.
- Add in the protein powder and cacao powder and blend until just combined.
- Spoon into your ice lolly moulds or into an airtight container.
- Place in the freezer for about 3-4 hours until frozen.
Are you on the hunt for some more summer protein recipes? Try out our tropical 'Mango Mango' protein shake - perfect for summer!
WHAT OUR PRO TEAM SAYS:
"What is summer and sunny weather without an ice-cream or three? Fran has got you covered with this delicious protein ice pops recipe!
You don’t need fancy ice lolly moulds, you can just as easily place in a Tupperware in the freezer and scoop out into a bowl to serve."
Don’t forget to tag us in your own recipes using #SFNrecipes
WANT MORE RECIPES?
Sign up here and we will send you new recipes regularly