- 1 Scoop of SFN's Vegan Dark Chocolate Protein
- 1 Cup of Self Raising Flour
- 1 Tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup Water/Milk
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup or sweetener of choice (optional)
- Milk Chocolate to melt (optional)
- Oreos to top (optional)
Stir together your dry ingredients - make sure there are no lumps.
Add your sweetener of choice and combine. Slowly add your water or milk and stir until you get a thick batter. Leave to stand for 5-10 minutes.
Heat a frying pan with a small amount of cooking spray. Add your pancake mixture and cook for at least 2 minutes on each side. The batter should make around 5 small pancakes.
- Top with melted chocolate and oreos to complete the look!
WHAT OUR PRO TEAM SAYS:
"These chocolate pancakes are also amazing served with fresh berries! Get creative with your toppings and be sure to tag us in your creations on social media!"
Our Products are 100% natural and manufactured in the UK. You can rest assured there is no nonsense or nasties in any of our products, especially in this recipe.