Super Green St Patricks Day Smoothie Bowl
- 1/4 ripe avocado
- 2 Scoops of SFN's Madagascan Vanilla Protein
- 1 Scoop of SFN's Supergreens
- 2 medium ripe bananas (previously sliced and frozen)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mixed berries (organic when possible // use strawberries/raspberries for a greener smoothie, darker berries for a purple smoothie)
- 2 large handfuls spinach (organic when possible)
- 1 small handful kale (organic when possible // large stems removed)
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk (DIY or store-bought - will depend on if your berries are frozen)
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- 2 Tbsp salted creamy almond or peanut butter (optional)
Add all smoothie ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Add more almond milk (or water) to thin.
To keep the green colour use strawberries, they let the colour come through!
- Divide between 2 bowls and enjoy!
WHAT OUR PRO TEAM SAYS:
"For extra protein add nut butter! This also offsets and enhances the sweetness of your smoothie!"
Our Products are 100% natural and manufactured in the UK. You can rest assured there is no nonsense or nasties in any of our products, especially in this delicious hot chocolate!"
Don’t forget to tag us in your own recipes using #SFNrecipes
WANT MORE RECIPES?
Sign up here and we will send you new recipes regularly