- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Start by mashing the banana in a bowl with a fork.
- Next stir in the egg until it is all combined together.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix together until a sticky dough forms.
- Spoon tablespoons of mix onto a lined baking sheet until you have used up all the mix - should make about 10 cookies.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 mins until golden brown but still soft and gooey in the middle.
Give our Chunky Yet Funky protein bars a hit if you loved these as much as we did!
Let us know what you thought of this recipe! If your looking to try something else, we recommend the Choc Chia Pudding.
WHAT OUR PRO TEAM SAYS:
"These little vanilla whey protein cookies are delightful - perfectly balanced between almond and vanilla. I made them as I wanted a good little snack for after dinner that would satisfy my sweet tooth but not have me reaching for the chocolate (which is an all to common occurrence of late). Safe to say they these vanilla whey protein cookies worked a charm, and the best part, is that they have a great balance of protein, carbs and healthy fats from the almond butter!"